viernes, 3 de enero de 2020

Welcome to my blog


Welcome to my blog


My guess is that only a very small minority know where Paraguay is. Maybe some of you have heard more about Uruguay, especially regarding the fact that it is the first Latin-American country  which has freed the sale of Marihuana a couple of years ago, but that is about all.

If you are interested in knowing more about Paraguay, Latin America, etc. I will be delighted in showing you things you probably may not know, so far.

Besides that, as I am German, I will offer you my particular points of view about local politics, corruption, nature, people, culture, etc.

Feel encouraged to question and comment as many times you wish. I will feel happy to get in contact with you and let’s see where it takes us.

My name is Rudolf Bernhard Behrens. I have been living in Paraguay for about 25 years, but I spent several years in Spain, Columbia too. I work as a psychotherapist, but I am also an official translator for the Supreme Court in Asuncion.
I am married, have 2 wonderful kids and struggle as much as any common mortal Paraguayan here.

I do not belong to the upper privileged class because the majority, especially the part involved with the government or the ruling Colorado Party is as corrupt as they speak Spanish, and honestly I simply do not have the guts (and forgive my Spanish) to mingle with people I do not share a minimum if human values.

Anyway, I am really happy to live here and life and God has provided me with so many satisfactions that I can only be grateful.

Thank you for taking a look into my blog.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario